Counteracting Sitting<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2498

Counteracting Sitting
Brent Anderson
Class 2498

Watch this Class
Patty Hafen
Love it!
This did so much to mobilize mdy thoracic spine. I love the imagery of the pelvis and upper spine rotating around the femoral and humeral heads. Thank you very much.
Yes! I've found the perfect morning routine for me. As a Pilates teacher part time but desk based worker for the 'mortgage job' (at the moment) this was very good. Thanks so much Brent - this really opened out my hips and I also introduced a quad stretch lying down after the swan sequence which helped a lot. Great work. Thanks from the UK;)
Samantha S
If the sitting position whilst doing the mermaid is a problem is it okay to do the exercise seated with legs straight in front or is there a better alternative? Thanks 😊
Thank you Brent.... the perfect class to help thé body moving to start a really good day!!!! Let’s enjoy the movement !!!😉
for a level 1 class there could have been more specific instruction. Also having the instructor show how the movements are done is helpful.
I loved the ankle and toe flexions. They felt amazing.
Alexandra L
I feel really good after this short yet effectively sequenced routine. Thank you!
Sue G
Great session, thank you so much. I've not done any pilates for quite some time and this was the perfect reintroduction 😊
Tricia D
I love this class!! Sometimes when I do these movements, my neck and shoulders tense up. What could be causing this?  It’s not a particular position, but I tend to walk away from the practice with neck (occipital junction/and where scalenes connect to shoulders) tightness. 
41-50 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin