Foundational Cadillac Ending<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 2675

Foundational Cadillac Ending
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 2675

Watch this Class
professional.
Thank you so very much!
1 person likes this.
I love the the steps taken to get into the breathing exercise !!
I enjoyed your class. very nice the way you teach the exercises.
Thank you ! I love to break exercises down as I introduce them. it really helps me to see what my student needs and how I should proceed with building them.
2 people like this.
That was a lot of useful information packed into 10 mins. Particularly loved the tip about facing towards the cadillac when you have a "rib popper" or away to stretch out the chest. Thank you Kathryn, you're a pleasure to watch!!
1 person likes this.
A wonderful segment for my class...love the layering and focus to fine tune and enhance those connections...tks so much!
Oh I am SOOOO Happy. There are so many amazing classes on PA i thought giving smaller and more digestible segments to add to your already amazing classes would be helpful! I am thrilled for all your feed back and beyond thrilled that you enjoy my work!
3 people like this.
This was great! Your attention to detail and corrections was wonderful! Thank you so much I can't wait to watch all your videos and learn from you.
Kathi - I tried this at home (or rather in the studio) this afternoon. It may save my life on busy days especially the side stretch hanging, so yummy! I am so looking forward to meeting you and learning from you at the Isle of Man conference next week xxx
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin