Tutorial 2814

Watch this Tutorial
This is great Sherri ! Thank you :))
1 person likes this.
Lovely class as always, congratulations Sharri
1 person likes this.
Such great info, thanks Sherri!
1 person likes this.
I love the way you queue the client into position. A gentle touch and bringing the awareness to the body is very helpful when getting the movement right. Thanks for your knowledge.
Sherri Betz
Thank you all! So glad you enjoyed the tutorial!
1 person likes this.
Having many peri/post menopausal women in my classes, I greatly appreciate your sharing these greatly effective modifications. You do have a lot of gems. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri for another great tutorial. I love your instructions and explanations, they are so clear and easy to follow! I notice that you teach a small curl back, so can I just double check that is it ok for someone with osteoporosis to gently flex their lumbar spine?
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri for another great tutorial. I love your instructions and explanations, they are so clear and easy to follow! I notice that you teach a small curl back, so can I just double check that is it ok for someone with osteoporosis to gently flex their lumbar spine?
Sherri Betz
I have been teaching a small curl back just to get the pelvis and lumbar spine moving a little and to engage the abdominals. If someone has had a vertebral fracture or has severe osteoporosis I would avoid this movement in seated position and stick to performing it in supine.
1 person likes this.
useful and very interesting modifications. Thank you!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin