Grounding and Centering Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2889

Grounding and Centering Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2889

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you ??
1 person likes this.
Where did those 55 minutes? I was so immersed in class that the time just flew! Thank you for putting so much thought into your exploration of y(our) bodies. One armed variations of side lift were terrific.Those roll down combinations with side leg movements have me almost ready for a 7+ hour drive to San Francisco today.
1 person likes this.
really enjoyed the exploration and creativity. thank you for a great class
1 person likes this.
that was great! But that rolling like a ball to squat.... omg!! I can do it but I have to have my ankles crossed. Wonder what's up with that. Loved your shin forward cue on the bridging. Thank you Amy ! Oh and I'm keeping my mittens on ..... The high, high!! in Omaha today is going to be 12° !
1 person likes this.
That was something new and refreshing to my body. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today! The rolling like a ball to squat was fun...I was laughing at myself, took a few to nail it... ;) Great workout; thank you!
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the creative variations. Ideas I never tried before and got me thinking. Amy is a focused charismatic teacher. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class , loved all the variations. Amy you are a wonderful, creative teacher . Thank you .
1 person likes this.
It was very nice! Thank you, Amy!
2 people like this.
I want to thank you all for leaving these comments for me! Thank you for seeing and moving 'outside the box' a bit here and understanding how this type of creativity can feed us and help balance us possibly. I love 'the list' as many of you know, but I also love to play, explore, dance and move on the Mat. Thanks for playing with me too!
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin