Creating Space in your Torso<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2890

Creating Space in your Torso
Amy Havens
Class 2890

Watch this Class
Lori
2 people like this.
Great class! Congratulations Summer! Amy I love your teaching style. You are so warm and involved with each student. It was also evident, even watching on a tiny iPad, how just little tweaks to positioning make a difference in how well each exercise works. Thanks for your excellence!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank youuuu Amy, ı will try the class tmrw, looking forward to it.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful class. Very comprehensive and loved your cueing.
You did a great deal of touching in this class. Do you have a license to do that? It was my understanding that pilates teachers don't have a license to touch. Does that vary by state?
2 people like this.
Hi Amy, would it be possible to experiment with the pelvic curl with the legs parallel? External rotation turns the piriformis slack does it not?
Hi Amy, would it be possible to experiment with the pelvic curl with the legs parallel? External rotation turns the piriformis slack does it not?
1 person likes this.
This felt slow but I feel good after 👍
1 person likes this.
I like the braid image!
1 person likes this.
I love the way you teach. Very involved and a keen eye. I like the slow engaged pace as it allows for quality of movement and that is where the real meat of the exercise exists in my opinion. Slow helps to get it into the body to set up for the correct firing patterns to achieve optimal work! Great job as usual Amy!!!
Z A
3 people like this.
This sure felt like a private session. Thank you Amy.
1 person likes this.
Great class! I will definitely be teaching this routine at my studio! Love the pace and the cuing!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin