Creating Space in your Torso<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2890

Creating Space in your Torso
Amy Havens
Class 2890

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow...thank you all so very, very much! Yes....I do get very engaged with my clients and students.....it brings me joy to pay that much attention to them and their motor learning. We need the communication from our teachers. The touch is intentional, always. It's just as much the teacher as the words and cues are. I know this client and her body so I was able to instruct with my hands. I have received touch like this from many teachers and I have learned through their touch---how to use my hands as they did. Intentional and with purpose.
Yes Mastaneh, you can do this pelvic curl in parallel.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. Such a real and informative session. I felt like I was there in the studio with you and Summer! There is so much to take away from this session. Your flow with the equipment change was effortless and I loved how you incorporated hands on stretches with transitions. I am not super comfortable with these things just yet, as I am still training with Cadi, I am so inspired! You are pretty awesome Amy. Summer is fortunate to have trained with you in person. Love that PA provides the opportunity to share, so we all can continue to learn and grow. I'd love to see more of these one on one sessions with you!
1 person likes this.
oh my gosh, I want to do that again! I'm agreeing with Elizabeth, I love the braided image. Also loved it when you said heavy those bones. There was another cue that really helped me but now I don't remember it. Thank you Amy! Good luck with your training Summer.
1 person likes this.
I always enjoy your classes Amy, your hands on instruction and your cueing. And I love your warm, generous, humble personality. Thanks :))
1 person likes this.
lovely teaching style Amy, thank you
2 people like this.
Loved it. Very helpful. Thank u
1 person likes this.
Interesting....kinda felt like I was eavesdropping on a private session...tailored to Summer and lots of hands-on. Anyway, can't wait to try the tower sans spring and I loved the seated work w the PTB. And prone Flying Eagle. Thank you!
Thanks gals!
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Amy for a fantastic class. I really love the flow from one exercise to another and your teaching style! My back felt super yummy afterwards! Summer, great job on the exercises! I sure was sweaty and sticky way before half way through lol
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin