Dynamic and Organic Flow<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 2939

Dynamic and Organic Flow
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 2939

Watch this Class
Yeap! I found what I was looking for!
Brilliant, thanks
I loved this class too-so natural and rewarding in the body afterwards.Keep putting this stuff out there for us.One thing I preferred to think to create the individual hip lift movement in Bridge was to push down into my foot enough to lift the hip.Then there's no unnecessary/over squeeze of the glutes.Just a thought.I feel this is how we are meant to move.
Awesome class! I had already begun adding spiraling exercises from "Essentrics", this gives me even more ideas for the classes I teach... fantastic! I would love to see more of it
Hi Rebekah, genki? I was influenced by the barometric pressure having headaches and stiff shoulders, so this is just what I needed! Thank you:)
Wonderfully inspiring class full of lots of new body movements to awaken body movements we have locked up in a box somewhere. THANK YOU !
Very interesting and effective mobilization moves. TY.
Katarina S
Love this class, Rebekah. This is going to be one of my favourite classes. Thank you for bringing it to Pilates Anytime.
A lot of unusual movement for me. May need to watch this one through before trying again.
Kathryn S
Great class for spiral, flow, opening the backspace, strengthening cross-lateral in the back space, & feels like dancing.
Wunderful!!! Thank you so very much!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I will do this class over and over again, until I catch every precious detail!
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin