Direction and Space Mat<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2966

Direction and Space Mat
Brent Anderson
Class 2966

Watch this Class
Hi Nina, Sara and all Pilates Anytime fans, thank you so much for your encouragement and feedback.  We are so looking forward to providing more quality content when we get past COVID-19.  Special thanks to the PA team.  Lots a love.  Be safe and sane, it will pass.
Wonderful class!! Not only did I get a great workout, I learned so much about cueing and initiating movement. Thank you!
Iwona Badura
Great Class. Thank you Brent
I really like your classes, Brent. You make sense of how the body works. But as I age, I can no longer put so much weight on wrists and shoulders. I hope for classes directed to those of us past 70.
I really like your classes, Brent. You make sense of how the body works. But as I age, I can no longer put so much weight on wrists and shoulders. I hope for classes directed to those of us past 70.
I just tried this program for the first time today. Loved it! It’s a well-rounded, total body workout with excellent cues. I especially liked the pacing — a mix of deliberate, quicker paced, and lovely flowing movements. This left me feeling great. Highly recommended!

This is one of my favorite, go-to mat classes in the Pilates Anytime repertoire. Brent’s sequencing,  pace, and cuing make this an effective and enjoyable program. Thank you! 
Cynthia G
WOW.  Thank you so much. :)
Monta B
After class I feel I can breathe with more ease. Hadn't realised that my breathing was so constricted. 
Kannikar K
Wonderful class.. ^^
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin