Class 3047

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
great class!!
2 people like this.
Phew that was tough! But awesome 👏🏻
3 people like this.
The Lady is Excellent.
Nice to see Maria back here, as I really enjoyed her last two Reformer classes. Some slightly different. variations here...some more yoga-inspired...and great cueing, particularly in breaking down hip circles at the end. Thanks PA, and thanks Maria!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
great class!! :)
3 people like this.
Fantastic and challenging, loved this class and teacher!
1 person likes this.
Dear Maria Leone:
Would you be so kind and identify which of the exercises were (1) Classical (2) Contemporary Pilates?(3) Yoga or otherwise?
Much appreciated.
Most of the exercises in this workout build to the traditional exercise and then get varied. Anytime you bring muscle confusion into the equation via variations you prevent plateaus. I try to keep everything I do philosophically aligned to Mr.
Pilates' intention. The more I study yoga the more I am aware of the overlap between the two disciplines. Much of what we consider "traditional or classical" exercises were inspired by yoga. I bring a dance influence into this workout as well as a bit of martial arts. Those are my other two passions. I also transpose some reformer exercises to the mat which makes perfect sense to me.

Enjoy!
Maria
1 person likes this.
thank you Maria Leone:) so happy to see you on Pilates Anytime
great mat workout, seamless & beautiful. Miss you, I hope to be back with you soon!
1 person likes this.
I love your class!! amazing
1-10 of 112

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin