Day 7: Expansion<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3035

Day 7: Expansion
Kristi Cooper
Class 3035

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the extra work and stretch in the side lying position. I have a question about the single leg kick with both legs off the mat. Is that your own addition or part of the Basi repertoire? Never done it that way before.
2 people like this.
Truly great class! Thank you for doing this series. After being on hiatus of Pilates for a bit due to chronic neck pain, I have come back to the method and am finding relief. But, I was struggling with getting certain muscle groups to fire (mind/body connection). Day 6, something happened where I was able to easily do a roll up. Yes! Wonderful cuing on the back extensions.
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, such a gentle and clear way you have of encouraging us
1 person likes this.
Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Another great class. Loved this day. Good follow up to grounding.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I had to take a break (very sorry, good reasons though!) but am so happy to be back and just wanted to say how much I love the challenge and love your classes
1 person likes this.
Another great class. I Keep meaning to ask you, what is the purpose of the tucked rolling in Pilates? Thanks again!
1 person likes this.
Another great day - thank you!
Melanie H
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Great for my tight neck and upper back muscles. Great Rolling version with one leg straight!! Just when you think you've seen it all - something pops up and it's a WOW moment again!!
2 people like this.
I just love this program Kristi, it is so easy to fall in love with and enjoy because not only does it all feel amazing - but you are just such a radiant and enjoyable person to exercise with. So thank you so much for these. If you ever wanted to fulfil a request, I would love to see another series extending on from these, so those who have also fallen in love with this program and the way you make us smile, can get extra doses and continue our learning further. Thank YOU!!!
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin