Magic Circle Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3144

Magic Circle Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3144

Watch this Class
Meredith, you are a great inspiration. Thank you for a great Pilates Ring class.
3 people like this.
I'm so happy!! You are here again!
Thanks!!!!
6 people like this.
Meri, what a gift indeed! I have a deadline for handing in my PhD in exactly 3 months from now and am freaking out - BUT taking class with you is my daily break for sanity, health, and optimism.Thank you!!!
Question:
Would you be up for teaching a 30min class using two props at once, like the overball and the magic circle/foam roll...? I would love that!
2 people like this.
Every one of your classes turns out to be my next favorite! Just fabulous every time Meri. Thank you for keeping us all inspired. Sending you a huge hug! Nancy
3 people like this.
Love your classes Meredith! Can you do an advanced level mat class soon?
6 people like this.
Oh I was so so happy that you remember me!!! You are such a beautiful person too!!! You have a cute smile full of love of what you do, and that's why you are soo good!! It was my first seminar that teacher is really there, and wait for us to answer our questions, without a break! Full of inspiration for each one of us!! Thank you so so much for the great class once again!! I love it!!!!!
1 person likes this.
So nice, so interesting class! Grate gift!
3 people like this.
Loved this class with the ring, great tool for Pilates push-ups!
1 person likes this.
Great class Meredith, always love your inventive variations, using the ring for push ups is a real gift, Im sure students from around the world thank you, as I do, after they recover from your ring crunches that is!
1 person likes this.
Meri you're awesome! Love the 30 minute intend class as ever especially the bridging. Thank you so much 😊.
1-10 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin