Athletic Reformer Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3148

Athletic Reformer Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 3148

Watch this Class
9 people like this.
Great!!!! Great!!!! Great!!! I Love your Workouts !!
I Hope i See more soon,-:) Please Tracey Tell me what trousers are that.
I wish me a barre workout when it goes.
I would like to make an teacher in booty barre.
If You are in germany let me know😀😀😀
2 people like this.
Tracey, thanks for something sweaty and fun. Also, bending the back knee on those box lifts was life changing for me. I can do the right leg with ease with or without the back knee flexed in between each repetition. HOWEVER, on the left side, I did the practice set in the beginning on a reebok step instead of using our Pilates box because I have a total knee replacement on the left side (8 months post op). After a warm-up set on the step, I decided to try the flexed back knee in between on the box. I can actually lift all the way up without any pain in the new joint simply by bending the back leg. Boom Shaka Laka
1 person likes this.
Tracey, you kicked my butt and I LOVED it! Loved the flashback to step aerobics too! Youre awesome!
1 person likes this.
Hi Tracey. This was one of my favorite classes EVER! I loved the pace and the creative routine. Perhaps because I was a big Step aerobics fan in the 80's! Anyways, loved the class. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Tracey, several body parts are saying your name this morning after taking the class yesterday!
1 person likes this.
My new favorite class! Loved getting my heart rate up! I especially loved the single leg in strap roll overs. Thank you for an awesome class!!
Hi guys my outfit is from Carbon 38 I love their clothes, thanks for nice comments!!
1 person likes this.
AMAZING!!! Love ALL of your workouts (and outfits)! Thank you for another awesome class!
1 person likes this.
love your energy and creativity, thank you
1 person likes this.
Thanks Tracey for a great workout...so inspiring! Oh my glutes. :)
1-10 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin