The Effect of Adhesions<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Tutorial 3393

The Effect of Adhesions
Jennifer Golden
Tutorial 3393

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much. Very inspiring and helpful.
All the best.
Thank you! Looking forward to working with these ideas with clients and my own body
Yes Jennifer-you have certainly done your job and inspired me to experiment with these ideas! I am currently studying a fascial approach to movement so it is great to find teachers like yourself who are exploring the possibilities and sharing their knowledge and experiences. I wish you all the very best for your personal journey.
Very inspirational short tutorial.  I hope that you are well beyond your recovery by now and back to full health xxx thank you 
Cynthia G
Thank you so much.  This is indeed food for thought.  So many old issues with caesars come back to bite as we age.  Heart surgery and hip replacements are also something for me to consider.  Please bring us more musings maybe with regards to breast cancer surgery.  Just keep talking to us about this topic.  Stay well
Thank you so much for this tutorial. This was such an insightful reminder of how much scar tissue can affect us - new or old! I am two years post endometriosis surgery still struggling with major lumbar pain and pelvic floor pain, I am excited to think about my own body work in this new perspective. I’m used to working with all kinds of disc degeneration, but have three  new clients coming up soon who are recovering from breast reduction and two of them from double mastectomy. This will be integral in all of our healing journeys - thank you! 
31-36 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin