Lengthening Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3450

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Such an invigorating class Amy!!! Loved every bit of it ❤️
Thank you so much Pamela !!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class and my back feels great. Love the flow and the hidden challenges...I was so focused on my shoulders and scapula I forgotten about how hard my abdominal were working at times. More like this p,ease but would love to see with the fit circle and stability ball too, thanks Amy!
Hi Kerry, thank you for such a clear feedback comment. I have classes with the Magic circle and stability ball here on the site. Was there something in particular that you wanted to see more of using those props, something specific that I can teach to?
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy
Would love to see more foam roller (as I think I've taken them all) and theraband as they provide a nice resistance and variety to standard mat. For me personally I find both props always feel great in my lower thoracic spine, which for me is my trigger area. Also 30-40 minutes is the perfect length whilst trying to fit in a challenge before or after work.
Kerry Thank you for this feedback!  I'll put my thinking cap on!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Amy as always
Sharon glad you enjoyed this class, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Really nice class; will have to get some therabands for my clients too! Thank you for the smooth cueing, Amy.
You're welcome Katia !!  Let me know how your clients like the class and exercises with the band.  It's a great prop and you'll see lots of classes on our site using it!
31-40 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin