Get Sweaty Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3486

Get Sweaty Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 3486

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! Love it! Fantastic class! Thank you Monica and thank you Colleen!
1 person likes this.
Great advanced class, well instructed and performed by Monica and Colleen. Would like to practice more times in the future.
1 person likes this.
That was amazing! Colleen you were beautiful and Monica your cueing is so helpful.
1 person likes this.
sweaty as promised! such a great challenge . thx monica
2 people like this.
Colleen is awesome! I made it through but would probably give myself a C+. The shoulder bridge stuff is tough for me. And the roll over into standing. Holy cow! You definitely were not fibbing when you said this was a very advanced class!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class so much! Thank you Monica. I thought i had invented the transition from (What I did was) Control Balance to Shoulder Bridge with a double stag leg. Extending the top leg ready for kicks. LOL I learn something new everyday thanks PA.
Colleen, you are the bomb :)
1 person likes this.
You squeezed me like an orange Monica...I skipped the transition from Control Balance to the shoulder bridge...but over all I loved it so much...thank you
1 person likes this.
Wow wow wow. Amazing class. Super challenging, fast paced and fun. Loved every second of it. Thank you!!!
No way this is a level 2/3 class. Much harder than other 2/3 classes. Definitely challenging!
Monica Wilson
Agreed. Sorry I missed that! I think it is a level 3 as well.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin