Lower & Upper Back<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3455

Lower & Upper Back
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3455

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Yes, @Niedra, that makes sense. Thank you! Will see how it goes over time.
1 person likes this.
PS: Yay, success! It was just as you described. I took more time with my ribcage and shouldergirdle area and the response in the neck part disappeared.
Niedra Gabriel
Jenny, Thank you for responding and sharing your progress. Reading about your changes makes my day.... seriously! Thank you and keep up - may you never be the same again, and may the new you keep upgrading - that is the reason we are alive, to keep growing and discovering ...
1 person likes this.
I have been enjoying your classes on Pilates Anytime for many years and your challenge is amazing . My body thanks you for the deep reset. Feeling terrific!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Sue-Ellen for your lovely post. It makes me very happy to know this challenge is making you feel amazing! and now this is yours for life....
Oh my Goddess, that makes such a difference. What a truly lovely stretch, thank you so much.
Lovely work Neidra thank you. I felt quite a bit of release here; in my upper back especially (I hold a lot of tension in my neck). I did find when working the lower back and raising my hips that my neck became tense even then. I think it's a case of just 'letting go' a bit more and having confidence in the ball and my own body! Always learning thank you!
Sarah
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull for your post. Yes, it will take some recalibrating the body so as you release more locations you will also release the neck further, there is no avoiding some tension showing up en route to upward trending. Good work.
1 person likes this.
I'm really enjoying this unraveling! Actually today in class I've used yesterday's unravel for the hamstings with a client and he also could see massive release! Thanks for sharing :)
Niedra Gabriel
I am so happy to read this Gladys, spread the work.
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin