Lower & Upper Back<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3455

Lower & Upper Back
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3455

Watch this Class
Christine T
Hi Niedra, Wow! that feels amazing!!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! Really brings to attention the differences between each side, thank you! 
Sarah C
1 person likes this.
Where can I find this overball? Using a spaghetti squash as a substitute is extremely painful! 
Niedra Gabriel
Sarah check out the tips for success video for suggestions on what to look for .
1 person likes this.
This is great and way better topless 
1 person likes this.
This series is magic!  Thank you 🙏 
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra Gabriel , I found this difficult but good and I will come back to it and work on it more. I also switched to a smaller spikey ball at the end and did a little more. I hope you will do more classes like this as I find it is exactly what I need.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
I particularly liked this challenge. You have truly highlighted to me the need to release fascia along my spine and neck for better quality movement. Thank you so much Niedra.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Julie L and Sue S , I am so glad you are enjoying this challenge. We are currently filming more Fascia Release work at PA so stay tuned as I believe the next series of videos will be released soon.
Sue S
Niedra Gabriel Really pleased to hear that. I find my neck gets really uncomfortable and tends to be very stiff the day after when I have to hold it like in this class. It’s not easy to use the hands to support my head the whole time. Is there a release technique we can use at the end to avert this problem? For me it’s very much the front of the neck muscles. 
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin