Stabilizing Reformer<br>Marimba Gold-Watts<br>Class 3631

Stabilizing Reformer
Marimba Gold-Watts
Class 3631

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
This video offered some interesting variations on the Method, but I do have a couple of issues. Mainly that there was no real warm up flow and I never felt that my body was entirely engaged because of the piecemeal sequence. The choices of exercises seemed random. Also, there was a general lack of energy in the presentation. Although parts of my body were worked, I never really felt that I was warmed up entirely. Class felt a bit like a tutorial.
2 people like this.
beautiful exploration of pelvic stability. Thank you!
Lori
4 people like this.
Loved the unilateral work in this! “Super stable Frankenstein” was a killer and definitely showed me where I need work. Loved the foot strap work and the jumpboard work and was surprised how much harder coordination was for me unilaterally. I hope you will film more unilateral classes. This one was great and now I have yet another wonderful class to put in my playlist and another wonderful teacher to follow on this site! Welcome!
3 people like this.
I loved this class. Made me really feel and think about the depth of the work. Thank you.
3 people like this.
Some nice variations. I particularly liked the coordination series, and chest curls over the ball on top of the box.
Wow! I think I’ll be feeling my deep lateral hip stabilisers tomorrow! I also really loved the opportunity to build on the quadruped work with lessening support. Thanks Marimba x
1 person likes this.
Congratulations on winning! And thank you for this class. Hope to see you back!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, very nice breakdowns I will definitely use with students! Congrats, I see why you won.
2 people like this.
Beautiful class! I appreciate your clear instruction & thanks for stating the red spring in the first unilateral seated one. I love love love the unilateral and hip attention. Definitely speaks to my body! Hope to see more from you. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Congratulations on winning! I found the unilateral coordination set up to be interesting, good way for a person to get to know their obliques.
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin