Bridging the Gap<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3644

Bridging the Gap
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3644

Watch this Class
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks for reminding me not to be angry with my sore right hip.  I can still move through space and levels.  Not with the grace of years ago but with what I have. Stay well.
1 person likes this.
Revisiting this after a few days of pain .   Different than after months of pain , but still helpful and interesting to compare.   “ is this okay “ has  been key to reentry for me! 
1 person likes this.
Also I thought you said exploring our foot cramps til I looked at transcript- footprints! 
1 person likes this.
This was just what I needed this morning. Loved the rotational play supine.  I want to do that for hours :) 
1 person likes this.
Loved this class thank you so much!
Lisa P
1 person likes this.
Wonderful awakening Jenna. This is my first class with you and just what I needed due to some injuries. However, great reconnection to self - anytime!
Karina A
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful session after injuries and self doubts! Thank you for your positive encouragement and great energy. Made all the difference in my body and spirit.
Jenna Zaffino
Karina A Thank you! I love when this class finds people who need it xoxox 
Thank you Jenna - i stumbled upon this class this morning and i loved it - just what i needed and made me feel fresh alive and appreciative of what my body can do - even when it's not working at its best.  I loved the flow and also i was able to do more with ease than i realised  which felt so good... i didnt think i could step into the lunge so i was delighted when you helped with the flow into it... yea...thank you...
Thank you Jenna this is a beautiful class I loved your progressions through the stretches I am excited about implementing these into my class tomorrow.
41-50 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin