Used Pilates Equipment For Sale and Needed

Hello, I'm looking for BB Allegro2 reformer in the NJ area.

We have 3 single pedal peak chairs that are like new meticulously cared for, 1 with brackets,  2 without (one is less then 1 year old. We are in Maryland. 
Thomas G
Gently used Gratz Equipment for sale in San Antonio TX
~89" Aluminum reformer 2012 --- $3800 Jumpboard included
~Aluminum Cadillac $3300
~High Chair --- $1400 

Black Vinyl
Pics on request
Thanks for looking!

2 people like this.
I am selling 3 Balanced Body Rialto Reformers. I opened my studio a few months before Covid and unfortunately did not make it through and making the tough decision to close. These reformers are in mint condition and used less than a year. They will come with the sitting lite box and jump boards available as well. Purchased price was $2,795 will be selling for $1900 Contact me if interested via email- Kathleeng1107@gmail.com
Terri L
HI, I'm in Maryland and looking for a used balanced body reformer in either MD or in SC.  THANKS!!  Terri
Hi all, 
I’m in search of a STOTT V2 Max Reformer, preferable with the tower, but would be happy either way.  :) I’m near Salt Lake City, UT, but could drive to surrounding states. 
Hello, I am looking to purchase 6-8 Balanced body allegro 2's with leg kits. If anyone is selling. 
HI all! I am looking to purchase a used BB Cadi/Reformer combo. Located in San Francisco Bay Area. 
Hi there! We are expanding over here in Berkeley Ca and looking for 3 used allegros - the older model - (possibly as many as 5) plus 2 BB studio reformers.  Email me if you are selling! kiki@innerstellaryoga.com
Sue D
Hello - I am in Houston, TX and we are looking for a Stott V2Max Reformer and 2 Stott Split Pedal Chairs - would drive a few hundred miles to get one :)
511-520 of 544

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin