Used Pilates Equipment For Sale and Needed

Nicole Kelley, are you still trying to sell your reformer
Sorry, I have already sold it.
I am looking for a used reformer. Live in Nashville, TN.

Thanks!
I have a Balanced Body Sport reformer with Box for sale in Richmond, I have been the only one using it at home- I am moving in 1 month and must sell. asking 1900 obo. please email
irishgirl1806@gmail.com
if interested
1 person likes this.
I have an EXO chair for sale that is like new with all the BB accessories and manuals (very limited home use). Hardly used since I was always at the studio. I'm in Portland, contact me if you're interested at mishyfu@mac.com. Thanks!
I'm looking to buy a studio reformer for home use. Also looking to keep costs down, and I live in the dallas area.
ladyncoz@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Karen
Ashley from San Diego --Do you still have the SPX reformer without the tower for sale. Very interested. If it's still available, would you mind getting in touch? jsjeatlill42@yahoo.com.
I'm in the Bay area. Thanks!
I have a BB Clinical Reformer/Tower unit for sale $4500 with all straps/springs/bars/box/jumpboard and proprioception t-bar. Costs $7000 + when purchased new. Work great, it just stays in Tower mode 90% of the time and looking to replace with a Cadillac. Email me for pic or more information: loraleecs@aol.com
I am in Kentucky
I have the following equipment for sale in Surrey, UK:
Xtend Cadillac, GBP1,100
Xtend Reformer with half Trapeze, GBP1,100
Xtend Ladder Barrel GBP350
Xtend Combo Chair GBP400
Bon Pilates Spine Corrector Plus GBP225
Please let me know if you are interested, surreypilates@yahoo.co.uk
51-60 of 543

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin