Creative Wunda Chair<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3769

Creative Wunda Chair
Mariska Breland
Class 3769

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love your style and enthusiasm! Exercises were an amazing building of the body and I learned new tips and tricks I will use for sure thank you for this! Now I need a spotter 😉
1 person likes this.
Love your style and enthusiasm! Exercises were an amazing building of the body and I learned new tips and tricks I will use for sure thank you for this! Now I need a spotter 😉
1 person likes this.
Amazing cool variations love this class, thanks!
ANNA L
Thank you so much for this class!! Love the variations, and your creativity! I have always wanted to attempt this upside down work. 
love love this class thank you. and you make me smile the whole way through..through the pain.!! awesome as always,
Mark Hamilton
Thanks Mariska, another great class as usual. Been wanting to up my  chair game these days.  Slowly going through the PA archives to better understand this small but mighty apparatus. Definitely a hard class... love all the swan variations. Best wishes.
Creative variations as always, loved (watching) the candlestick, I think I need the fear workshop before I try it! You're such an inspiration! Thank you
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin