Get Moving Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3836

Get Moving Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3836

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Perfect start to finish as usual. Loved the surprises for the thighs and balance!
1 person likes this.
Great workout, great variations!!! 🤸‍♀️Thank you for sharing 🙏
Lori
1 person likes this.
Always a happy day for me when you post a new class Amy!  You are a gifted teacher.  No two classes are the same, which keeps it all fresh and hits muscles in a slightly different way each time.  My abs are singing your praises right now.  I also loved the balance work.

Also, the bird walking along the fence was quite hysterical.  Thanks, as always, Amy.
1 person likes this.
Love this class Amy.  Short and sweet (and sweaty).  
1 person likes this.
how do I save to my favorites ?  I am on my laptop and don't see how to do it.
2 people like this.
Hi Barbara, you can add the video to your favorites by clicking on "Playlist" then the menu will drop down and show "add to my favorites playlist. I also attached a screenshot for your reference.
1 person likes this.
Great for a quick workout.  I always learn something new from you, Amy.   Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Rachel Claudia Paula Adrian Lori Meredith Barbara thank you SO much everyone!!  It makes me so happy to know my classes inspire you, challenge you and give you a great workout!!!  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment for me!
Joyce Dev
1 person likes this.
Love this, love this, love this! You are one of my go to instructors on PA for creative exercises, innovative programming and just pure fun.You stay facing backwards for so long yet got so much in! One of these days I need to give you a hug for all of the love I get from my clients after I share your work in my classes❤️
Inga C
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Fun, creative and challenging!
21-30 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin