Unwinding and Releasing<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3861

Unwinding and Releasing
Gia Calhoun
Class 3861

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Where can you purchase a parasetter?
Jane ~ You can purchase the Parasetter on the PhysicalMind Institute site. I hope this helps!
Taylor B
1 person likes this.
The Parasetter makes all the difference with this class! My chest and shoulders feel open and stretched, and It feels like I just got a back massage!!!! 
2 people like this.
After 2 all nighters only catching some sleep in a hard chair THIS was a lovely welcome back into an unwound and released body. Thank you. 
1 person likes this.
I used foam roller and felt the relief of my chest and shoulders...You keep telling chin away from chest; but what about chin to chest position ? Thank you Gia you are great...
1 person likes this.
This is my favourite tool! I have been in the Pilates industry for over 20 years and the parasetter is the only piece of equipment I use on the Mat or the reformer at all time. My clients love it! I use it for rehabilitation and also to make a Mat class more challenging. 
Thank you all! Cigdem - I have a habit of keeping my chin too close to my chest in certain movements which brings my neck out of alignment. I have to remind myself of this cue to keep my alignment. The chin to chest position is important too in chest lift and other exercises! Just make sure there is still space so that you are not compressing your cervical spine. I hope this helps!
I have loved this whole series. Thank you. You make us work hard but your calm demeanour makes it relaxing at the same time. Lots of yawning and tension releasing whilst working out hard. Thank you for this lovely series. 
1 person likes this.
Lisette-Anne Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed this series!
Very nice and just what I needed today. Thank you!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin