Business, Yikes!
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 3881

Watch this Tutorial
I love you!
Niedra Gabriel
Hani Maizlik Hunch   You make me smile.
2 people like this.
Thank you for your uplifting and very practical suggestions. You are a treasure!
So great!
Lina S
2 people like this.
It's so true we rarely learn about business. Thank you for making it fun. An inspiring tutorial!
2 people like this.
I really enjoy the business side of things, it makes me feel confident and secure when I have planned out and taken care of the scheduling,  policies, terms and fees etc....  When its clear for me, its clear for clients and that makes everything work better.   

Thanks for motivating me to get clear on my financials and my goals. 
Nannette B
2 people like this.
I want to share my most favorite vision with you. I'm dreaming of giving pilates or yoga sessions in the waiting room. For example at the doctor's. People spend so much time there and they could use it, doing breathing exercises or exercises on the chair :)
Thank you, Niedra, for encouraging us!!
Niedra Gabriel
I love your idea Nannette , what a cool vision - that is a business waiting to be created. Go for it!
Really great idea Nannette! Keep us posted! 
Robyn W
Wonderful lady. This has been so helpful to me. ‘I was swimming around not knowing where to start in starting as a small business Thank you so much. Such a wonderful talk, keeping your passion and seeing worth as a teacher. 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin