Active Aging Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3941

Active Aging Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3941

Watch this Class
Christine T
1 person likes this.
I'm over 60 and love this class and would love more if possible. Thanks Amy!
Hi Christine , thank you so much!  I do have more classes that are great for you!  Are you needing anything in particular?  I'm happy to filter a few classes and let you know what the class numbers are.  What are your specific goals?
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, I'm 63 with a healthy back but have been diagnosed with osteoporosis near my left hip. Soon I will be starting a 12 month weights program at The Bone Clinic here in Australia. Since being diagnosed I've mainly been doing osteoporosis videos, they are great. I have a reformer and have done one or two of yours there too. My goals are to also include pilates along with my weights program. So I would love more osteoporosis friendly videos but also safe stretching for my back. I can use my jumpboard but always keep my head down. I will also ask the exercise physiologist at the bone clinic what I can or cannot do. Many Thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
Christine I would recommend you view any and all of Sheri Betz's content as well as that of Rebekah Rotstein, both teachers on our site.  They are also experts in the filed of Osteoporosis and offer wonderful workout classes, tutorials etc.  Yes, keep your head down during jumping!  
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Amy!!  It gave me more ideas to do in my Zoom sessions with some of my older clients.  Your attention to detail is always so wonderful and caring!  
Hi Jacquie S !  Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here for me.  How are your clients liking some of this material?!!
Margo W
1 person likes this.
This is really perfect: challenging, thorough but sound.  A geat workout.  Thank you for the inclusivity to wellness with aging and our frequent limits!
Hi Margo W !  I'm so happy you enjoyed this class and found some great elements for this wonderful demographic!  I love teaching to this population!
Maria P
1 person likes this.
A simple and brilliant class for EVERY-BODY. Thank you, Amy!
Christine S
1 person likes this.
This is a great class Amy.  I found the abdominal exercises particularly useful for  active agers and abundant bodies. Thank you as always xx
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin