Cara Reeser Live Webinar<br>John M. & Cara R.<br>Discussion 4093

Cara Reeser Live Webinar
John M. & Cara R.
Discussion 4093

Watch this Discussion
4 people like this.
Thank you 🙏🏻 I’m sitting alone and the thought came “ go to Pilates Anytime “! Yeah😊 Great interview and so appreciate the candor of the interview John had. Blessings to All at a Pilates Anytime 💜
Thanks so much for this - it was really valuable to be part of the webinar and support each other in this community. It is such a difficult time, but also one for reflection and perspective. Sending love x
3 people like this.
Thanks for sharing this video. Scary times for all. Take care and keep healthy!
Thank you for providing this teaching community. Jon mentioned maybe offering a tutorial on how to setup camera for virtual classes- would be super helpful :) Stay well
1 person likes this.
Peggy ~ We haven't filmed it yet, but we will let you know when we are planning to do it so that you can attend it live!
1 person likes this.
Thank you.  I am grateful.  Great cat!  Do our clients have to buy zoom as well if I want to offer the full hour classes?  The basic version that you mentioned...?  
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
This was awesome! Thank you so much for doing it! Extremely helpful! Blessings to you all!
1 person likes this.
Awesome video.. thanks for sharing ...I can completely relate and like you have closed my studio.
I would love to learn from y’all on how to be on a Pilates Platform ... Living part-time Denver and part-time Dallas. 💕
Patty Hafen
I can't thank you both enough for this excellent information.  I've been wanting to do live online sessions with my clients, but I didn't know how to do it, and it's just me at my little studio.  
2 people like this.
Thanks so much for the interview and sharing with our community, very  helpful as we all are trying to work things out to keep our businesses running. ❤️
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin