Cara Reeser Live Webinar<br>John M. & Cara R.<br>Discussion 4093

Cara Reeser Live Webinar
John M. & Cara R.
Discussion 4093

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing this! Every studio globally is currently struggling so this is a nice motivational interview! 💕
1 person likes this.
HI again.  I think a zoom promo code was mentioned in this video.  Does anyone know the code and whether or not it works?  I looked for a Q and A which was also mentioned, but not sure where this is.  Thanks so much for all this support. xo
Robyn Baxter I have not been able to find a promo code for Zoom.  Here are the Zoom Prices for the USA. Depending on the format of the classes the free plan may work for you (note the 40 minute link on group meetings). Stay healthy.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much! This video gave me so much information & gave me tremendous confidence! With my studio closed,  I am at home with my 2 children dealing with their remote learning, M-F. A few clients asked me about zoom sessions. And I finally did it! I went into the studio when my husband could watch the kids (weekends). I taught 3 zoom sessions to clients that have all been with me for 15+ years. I really know their individual needs, could see them clearly on the laptop and was able to give then all authentic, quality sessions. This is an absolute game changer. And now, I realize this is another way to teach clients when they travel, when the world shifts back to its new normal. I really cant thank you enough! Pam Warshay ( Sage Fitness, NYC)
Cher
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Cara and John for you generosity. ❤️❤️
Take good care of you Pilates community 🌈
Keep smiling and keep doing Pilates and giving classes virtually. 
You are the joy of your clients. 
2 people like this.
Beyond that, I do think these videos have been helpful. My biggest takeaway was that I need to install zoom.
Hello. Thank you again for such a great interview. I have a question. When creating an online platform to do Group classes live online, through zoom, for example, do you still need a comprehensive Intake Form for casual classes? Obviously with Private Clients and Small, intimate groups Yes, but if you are casting the net to potentially more participants than you can monitor, should it be different? Ie, asking to consult a doctor before embarking on new exercise and be responsible, etc and a disclaimer but no need to ask about injuries? What are your thoughts on this? Thank you in advance. Laura X
Thank you very much for putting this video online because I couldn't watch it live due to the fact that it would have been in the middle of the night here in Europe.
It was very helpful to hear your opinion and get some advices.
Adding an idea to your online drinking/tea/gaming; we were having a zoom dance party yesterday night!
Warm regards to all of you, take care!
I asked the question "should the price of online training still remain the same?"  on a business site.  And the answer was "the price for online teaching is set by the VALUE of the content - regardless of the presentation conditions".  This really helped me to feel OK about asking the same amount for Zoom sessions.  My clients are paying for the knowledge and teaching I am providing - regardless of the fact that they are no longer in the Studio.  Thank you for this interview I really enjoyed your input Cara.  
(Edited by Moderator - Hannah Marston on May 19, 2020)
Laura my thoughts on the intake form for casual classes where people are just dropping in. It is tough to ask them to complete an intake form. It would of course be better to ask for an intake form if it could be included in the sign up process.
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin