Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
was with you all the way until the backbend.  Will keep practicing until I can achieve it.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for a great class I really loved it. Great build up/prep, can’t believe I managed to do the full move and lift the legs (after a few tries!). The great cues really helped to get into the best position to achieve the full move - a year’s worth of strength training has also helped. Looking forward to day 3!
Backbend ....No way today !!!.... Realised I have a long way to go... got a lot of practicing to do on the back extension, shoulder mobility. Really good cueing and teaching though - thanks xx
Alison S
Had no idea I could do that! Thanks for your amazing cues and guidance. 
Rhiannon W
So true, the back isn't worked (at least for me!) as my abdominals so thank you for the reminder. Really enjoyable :D 
Martina M
I loved this class. one of my favorites:)
This was challenging and the back bend was beyond my limits.  I appreciated the cues for swan.  
Catherine G
Hi! Do you have any suggestions for the arm strength involved in pushing up to back bend? Can't do this - or full push up / heave since frozen shoulder and trying to get back...it's like the elbow will not hear the message from the brain to bend or extend.  
Carrie Pages My tight hip flexors thank you!  I use to do walk overs (front and back) all.the.time.  This reminded me how long it has been!  hahaha!  Fun class, Miss Carrie!
Dina N
Can't really do the back bend at the end, does it mean that the program is too advanced for me?
101-110 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin