Amy Havens
Class 4116

Watch this Class
Jane R
1 person likes this.
Thank you, a great class
Samantha F
1 person likes this.
WOW Amy❤️ What a Very Special class, thank you. At the beautiful end of it I felt a wonderful tingling energy all through me🙏😊 Thank you Thank you Thank you ... Big Hugs😁😘
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Jane !  Samantha ... you're too sweet, thank you so much for this kind response!
2 people like this.
such a terrific standing class Amy - and so timely, too - took it this morning, and then this afternoon was standing tip-toed on a step ladder with my arms wide over my head, hanging up holiday greenery on my 82 yr. old mom's 12- foot high front door frame. That's why this work is important. Helps you do life better. Thank you!!

1 person likes this.
Nice class. And all of a sudden there was this little "snowball" on the screen with you. All we need for Xmas days... ;o)
Mandoline R
1 person likes this.
My mind and body feel rested after this nice workout. I particularly enjoyed all the chest opener. Thanks Amy!
Amy M
1 person likes this.
That was perfect for me today. 
Hi Patti S  -- I missed this comment last month, apologies.  I love your comment "helps us do life better"... indeed, 100%!!  Happy New Year!  Katia B Mandoline R Amy M thank you all for taking class with me!!
1 person likes this.
Great class Amy! I spent so much time only walking from one room to the other in my flat and sat at my desk that it felt so good to move around more! Will definitely take this class again!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens ....I’m working through the backlog of home series I didn’t get to join live. Love your energy and props....hope to see you soon! 
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin