Reconnect to the Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4188

Reconnect to the Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4188

Watch this Class
Chana R Kecpotter Stacey B Elizabeth H Danielle D Karen J It felt so good to film this class and reconnect with it and YOU!!  We're not fully back in the studio yet, but we're working on it.  We're all trying to stay safe, our # priority.  See you soon!
Michael Mary S Z A Jackie H Lynzi D Amy D Bev V  It felt so good to film this class and reconnect with it and YOU!!  We're not fully back in the studio yet, but we're working on it.  We're all trying to stay safe, our # priority.  See you soon!
Susannah D Becky R Dana M Karen O It felt so good to film this class and reconnect with it and YOU!!  We're not fully back in the studio yet, but we're working on it.  We're all trying to stay safe, our # priority.  See you soon!
1 person likes this.
Great class as usual ❤️🥰 Boy did I need to connect to my reformer. Thanks for the vehicle to do it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class, Amy. The pace was perfect and my body feels great after the workout. Just right for a return to the Reformer!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I love this reconnecting reformer flow!
So happy you all hopped on your Reformer to move and connect!  Thank you Sharon O Sara S Karen O !!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this video! I purchased my reformer after 5 years in local studios but missed 6 months due to COVID. I feel more comfortable at home even though I miss my favorite instructors. This class was exactly what I needed and how I feel. Reconnecting is so wonderful! Thank you for this class!
Sarah M yay, you found another Reformer class of mine!!  Keep up the great work and know that we've got you covered for classes!  :)
Roxane W
1 person likes this.
This was a lovely class! I recently gave myself the HUGE gift of an at-home Stott reformer ... and was so excited I promptly overdid things. This was the perfect opportunity to slow down and, as you said, reconnect. It felt great. Thank you.
51-60 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin