No-Frills Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4258

No-Frills Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 4258

Watch this Class
SO NECESSARY!!!! Thank you Kristi! Welcome home! Great to see you! Teaching so much mat online... my reformer was super neglected.  It feels good to be together again and this was the perfect reunion. ❤ Kisses from Paris (Where we still can't teach live yet) Stay safe and healthy! 
Kristi, I want you to know that your personality, your sense of humor, your character, your lightness, is such a gift right now. Keep being you! Meredith has always been my favorite teacher but I am SO LOVING and enjoying you awesome quirky way of being. I have to say, right now you are my absolute favorite. Just adore you and your classes. Thank you for being a leader and for teaching us the way you do.
Christine S
Thank you for a wonderful, refreshing reformer class Kristi. Your energy and positivity is infectious (probably not the best word these days :D). You really lead by example x
Heather S
Just what I needed. Thank you so much!
Clare G
Beautiful class, thank you! 🙏
Shona Croft
Just what I needed. Not strict or counting or forced just wonderful movement.  Great to be on my reformer with you being so happy K!
JACKELINE CEPEDA
I feel great . Thanks for this amazing class
Just what I needed! After a family day out with the kids and husband, swimming in the morning and a hiking tour in the afternoon. Thank you very much!
Jamie W
I love your way, your teaching style, energy, and humility - thank you for a great class, Kristi Cooper  !
Thanks Kristi, love this class!
61-70 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin