Mixed Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4238

Mixed Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4238

Watch this Class
Thank you, loved the class. 
1 person likes this.
I've done this workout multiple times.  I love the strengthening full-body workout, the release of tension, the flow of energy throughout my body afterward.  It is such a beneficial workout, particularly for me, as I have osteoporosis.  I believe the standing exercises will help fortify my bones.
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks again.  Wow that standing work is so good.  I realize this more and more as I get older.  Keep challenging me, I love it.  i want to cry sometimes at what isnt available to me any more but then your encouragement makes me flip that to: look what I can do. :D
1 person likes this.
Cynthia G Lisa C Sam Greenacre  -- yes the standing work is so valuable, for all of us!  I feel it's important to do more standing work like this, balance-type of movement etc.  Glad you all enjoyed this class, thank you for being here with me.
Deborah B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for showing us multiple views of you when you turned sideways.  As someone with hypermobility, it's so important to do all of the exercises correctly. (Love when the instructors have shirts that are tight as well, very helpful).  I also appreciate when you tell us to be careful and acknowledge those of us with hypermobility as body awareness is key!
Deborah B hypermobility is a real thing indeed and can be tricky to control.  Thank you for your feedback as to what you found useful with this class.  
Linda
1 person likes this.
Amy, I’m pretty new to Pilates and pretty sick of lockdown and gained a lot of weight which is depressing! You are an amazing recovery vehicle and I love how yourself you are in the class and I enjoyed it from start to finish . Call us guys, gals, whatever you like, just do you ! Sending love from Tel Aviv xxxx
Linda  thank you so much and welcome to your Pilates practice!  I'm so happy you're here with me!  
1 person likes this.
I feel much better after this class, I was a little grumpy as I was very stiff, I giggled a lot and feel free now ! 
Ah, nice to hear this Kelly A !!!  
41-50 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin