Defy Gravity<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4368

Defy Gravity
Viktor Uygan
Class 4368

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Very interesting and challenging class allowing me to stretch in new ways and also work on balance which is a major issue of mine. Lots of exercises I've never done or don't usually do, like the Standing Hundreds and Lizard. A great way to warm-up and re-charge during this freezing cold here in Russia :)
1 person likes this.
I did the first four days live and for some reason it's taken me till now to get to the last one. How did that happen? This was such a fun class. Belated thanks for this series VIktor. It was fantastic x
2 people like this.
Loved this series Viktor, great progressions and flows that changed my regular movement patterns and exercise sequences. So much great material. Thank you. 
Viktor Uygan
Margit E so happy to hear you enjoyed my completed series and you find it well structured, challenging mentally and physically. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Rachel thank you for continued support for my classes and again thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Ivan Z so happy to hear you enjoyed my class especially the new way to stretch and balance. I am glad this will help you to stay warm in Russia 🤣 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Emer D so happy to hear you were able to finish the series and enjoyed it all. Thank you for moving with me 
Tolgahan U
2 people like this.
It was the most beautiful series I've ever joined. Anything you do and say is very inspirational and it gets easier to keep on standing on feet and also keep smiling after your classes. I feel my my spirit, my mind and my body aligned. Thank you for sharing your energy, your knowledge, experiences and good vibes with us hocam :)
Rina S
1 person likes this.
I found this series terrific and challenging. It is definitely something which I need to retake over and over. I was wondering, when I do this again, should I start again with the first class and only do it a series?  Thanks
Viktor Uygan
Tolgahan U I am beyond humbled by your comment and feel so fortunate that I am able to do what I love every day. I was so excited about this opportunity and again so blessed that movers like you are enjoying moving with me 🙏🏻
Cok tesekkurler
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin