Slide and Shine<br>Alexandra Bohlinger<br>Class 4427

Slide and Shine
Alexandra Bohlinger
Class 4427

Watch this Class
7 people like this.
So many "take aways" from my 2nd day of this class. Using  "honest" as a standard truly respects EACH body and its capacity that day. For me it meant that the emphasis was on the work...was my sacrum positioned correctly, was my spine drawn to the floor, were my arms straight  etc,  Viewed like that each and every exercise was an opportunity to improve.  "Baby steps" is such good encouragement to remember that no matter at what level or whatever adaptations I am using that if the exercise is done with  integrity it will strengthen me and move me towards my goal.  Thank you so much for your upbeat attitude throughout the class. 
3 people like this.
I used to have a teacher that used a towel for everything. So this class was like coming home.  Fun Class. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. It's good to know I don't have to worry about the Pilates Police raiding my home when I do an exercise wrong:) i got a good workout and feel much better. Thanks again Alexandra! 
Lina S
2 people like this.
I've enjoyed the work with the towel. Creative and fun!
3 people like this.
Another fantastic class!  Class one of this series helped me take an honest assessment of how I use my core (for better or worse!), class two guided me through a deeper exploration of my compensation patterns and offered supported ways to reconnect to my center.  Loving this series -- thanks, Alexandra!  
2 people like this.
Honest and challenging! Great cues and guidance! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Thank you very much! Great cueing and such a beautiful voice! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
2 people like this.
This was a wonderful class. Really creative with the towel in a way that helped me find something new . Looking forward to exploring the whole series!
Superb! Where have you been hiding?? Feel like I just discovered treasure.
2 people like this.
Loved this class. Wonderful instructions and a very helpful build up to flow. Thanks so much 
Joni N  Yes and Yes! I try to make honest with integrity as my standard of true movement &  always respecting the body's potential day by day (which is different and unique for every person).  I'm so glad you enjoyed moving with me! xoxo
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin