Strong Spine/Core Stability<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4714

Strong Spine/Core Stability
Amy Havens
Class 4714

Watch this Class
Cathy S
Loved this class!
1 person likes this.
Adriana V Deb T Marina R Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull Sara A Victoria M Thank you all so much!!  Happy to have you in class with me!
Cathy S Rachel S Cigdem A Clare P Ruth B Ali G Sue S all your comments are so thoughtful, thank you for sharing them and being in class with me!
Gaia R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! I could really feel the difference in my back after this class and was just considering doing this more often to strengthen what is one of my weak spots! Great class! Great teacher! :)
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Simple but so important for people who start out or who would like to get back in their body. Pure "essential" work. Instruction is clear as it gets- typical for a great teacher as Amy! Thank you, Amy!
1 person likes this.
Always love your teaching Amy! Your voice, your humor, your knowledge, your honesty: 🙏
1 person likes this.
great to come back to basics and remind myself of the importance of core focus.  Thank you Amy.
Andrea F
1 person likes this.
Loved this class and love the way you teach, Amy! The apparently simple movements when done with mindful focus are soooo powerful!  Thank you!
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
I love, love, love this class, Amy. I was looking for some inspiration for my class which I'm teaching tomorrow. I've never met those people and obviously, I've no idea what movement limitations I'll be faced with. The only thing I know is that they are mature people. So I was looking for some gentle, easy class, but also for the repertoire which would provide those people with more insight into what Pilates is about. I came across to this class which ticked all boxes! Thank you Amy for this perfect class. 
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin