Jump Board Fun<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 517

Jump Board Fun
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 517

Watch this Class
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Very nice...enjoyed your enthusiasm and playfulness. :)
1 person likes this.
Great class, works the whole body, gets heart rate up, perfect when you don't have a lot of time! Love all the info Sarah, little tweaks to make a big difference!
1 person likes this.
This is one of my favorites! I love seeing all the super creative ways other instructors teach- I've never even thought of warming up a client on the reformer facing side ways, it's a great idea instead of getting up and down from a mat. I can't wait to use this as my workout! Also, what do you put under each reformer leg so they don't shift on the floor while using a jumpboard? Sometimes I use stickies, but the don't quite hold the reformer in one spot the way I'd like.
Hi Jessica, Glad to hear you enjoyed the class. I do not put anything under reformer legs. If the person is jumping well, the reformer should stay put. Shortly, the power of the jump needs to match the landing.
1 person likes this.
Loved it, I enjoyed the circuit feel with adding in the jump board between other exercises - it helps keep the heart rate up.
So happy to hear!
1 person likes this.
Saturday morning, looking at the beautiful Bali ocean, computer at my side and lying on my reformer taking this absolutely fantastic class. Life could not be better! Thank you Sarah the whole workout was so well put together and your cuing really is incredibly clear and precise.
Thanks for a great workout! I will be sore tomorrow! I've been exploring your classes and thoroughly enjoy all of them and feel greatly challenged, even in seemingly simple exercises. I'm happy to get to know you on P.A.
Sarah...great to hear you are enjoying the classes. I look forward to adding more.
Hi Sarah, I simply had to reconnect with you & the jump board today. Love hearing your voice, reminds me of my CTT days (something so comforting about your voice). This was wonderful for me & inspiring as I head out to work to "Play". Thank you Sarah!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin