Creating the Habit (30 Day Challenge)

Go To This Playlist

A good Pilates practice is one that is integrated into your daily life. That isn't to say you must do an hour workout everyday, but since a little bit will go a long way, Kristi has designed a 30 day challenge to help you cre... (more)

I had so much fun putting this playlist together it actually FELT like playing! My hope is that you would see the many benefits that we gain when committing to a consistent practice of Pilates. I'd love to hear what you think. More to come!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for putting this together! I just got down to my pre-baby weight and am ready to tone up... this will help keep me on track. :)
1 person likes this.
This is awesome! Love it - and starting today to join this 30 day challenge. It was tough doing 30 days in a row in August, but gratifying. This is so much better since you selected the workouts for me! :)
1 person likes this.
Day 2 is done -- thank you for putting this together!! I have been using PA for about a year now and absolutely love it. This will be a nice exploration into classes I might not have taken otherwise. Cheers!
1 person likes this.
I love this idea....I'm going to do it so count me in!! Thanks for putting it together Kristi!!
Rachel the exploration into other classes has turned out to be an added benefit. Even some of our own instructors are taking this challenge to get better acquainted with all the different instructors and to really explore the site as a whole. How cool is that?
1 person likes this.
I am gearing up to leading my retreat in Mexico next month. Flying back home today after some really challenging life experiences, so I have a feeling that this is exactly what I'll need to get me focused again on what I love and do best. I'll keep you posted on how I do...
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Kristi! This will be an awesome challenge for me but I'm in. :)
1 person likes this.
What a great idea! Can't wait to start. Any chance you could suggest optional reformer workouts for some of the 30 days? I invested in an allegro reformer last year and like to alternate workout but am not quite sure about the best sequences. I'm a level 2. Thanks, love your site!
Ted Johnson
@Kathy - Might be good for one of the instructors (Kristi, what do you think?) to make an alternate challenge playlist that includes some reformer classes for people like you who own home reformers.
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin