Creating the Habit (30 Day Challenge)

Go To This Playlist

A good Pilates practice is one that is integrated into your daily life. That isn't to say you must do an hour workout everyday, but since a little bit will go a long way, Kristi has designed a 30 day challenge to help you cre... (more)

Elmina you found a bug in the system! Sorry about this. For now please type in the number 544 in the search box at the top of the page. This will give you the option to click on Workshop/Meditation. You can also find the lectures and free workshops in the learning center (Tab at the top of every page). We'll get to work on fixing this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ted Johnson
The links to workshops are now working.
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much Ted and Kristi!
1 person likes this.
PA thank you for putting this together!!! I received the message last week about the challange and didn't get to it until today. 12 min first day work out was a GREAT idea to get us going. AWESOME idea.
this is the time of year when I need a bit of extra motivation, and I think I've found it in this list!! I'm saying it "out loud" here that I"m going to go through the list on most days (I know I won't do EVERY day, but most days) at 6 -- either AM or PM depending on the rest of my crazy schedule. Thanks!!
Go Peggggy!!!
1 person likes this.
I started in June,1/2 thru vacation.started again & finished yesterday! it was awesome!
Thank you Kathy! So great to hear! Congratulations!!!
Loved it !! Thanks, Kristi!!!
1 person likes this.
Starting today and challenged some of my fellow instructors to join me this month.
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin