Foam Roller Coordination<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 609

Foam Roller Coordination
Cecile Bankston
Class 609

Watch this Class
Wow I couldn't believe how hard that side lying Series was with one leg on the foam roller I had to lay down on my arm can't imagine having the strength to put both hand behind head and lift side waist wow humbling very cool
This is a very dynamic and creative foam roller session.
I love it!
Loved that last series starting with the scissors to the end! Nice cueing!
Thank you Cecile Bankston -great class- love the roller under the hips for an opening and abdominal control. Stomach massage series was challenging!💜
So glad you liked it! It is a good one!
How inspiring! Thank you so much!
Chuhang G
Nice concept but poor execution. I found the instruction confusing and ineffective. Didn’t feel work in my abs, and there was wayyyy too much stretching.
Nice variations of the Sidekick Series; I will pass that on to my class this week!
Hey Cecile Bankston! Where have you been? I wish you would come back more often than "never"! You helped put PA on the map along with other teachers that I rarely see anymore. Your classes are timeless. Hope you are well. I enjoyed this class alot! Take care!
Hi Denee I’m so glad to hear you are still enjoying my classes! I hope you keep watching! I hope that I will be back at some point, I know there are so many teachers now, it’s just hard to fit everyone in, but thanks for your support
61-70 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin