Osteoporosis Protocols<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 632

Osteoporosis Protocols
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 632

Watch this Tutorial
i,m having a problem watching this video too. Wouldn't load at first and now keeps stopping.
Maureen ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video playing. I just tried it and it worked for me. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player so you have the option to try a lower video quality. If you still have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
This was very, very helpful. Thank you so much!
no se como hacerlo para que este subtitulado en español , me ayudan por favor, gracias
Ximena ~ Para poder jugar a los subtítulos en el vídeo, pulse el juego. Luego, coloque el puntero del ratón de computadora hacia la parte inferior del video, y verá aparecer una barra de negro. En ese bar negro, hay un botón que tiene CC en él. Haga clic allí, y seleccione Español. Por favor, correo electrónico (contact@pilatesanytime.com) si usted tiene otras preguntas.
I cannot get the video to play:(
Kris ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with this video. I recommend restarting your computer/device to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have problems with it, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Good tips! Usually, this condition affects older adults who simply cannot lay down on their back. Any classes or routines you can suggest I could watch?
Hi Rebekah. Thank you for this video. It was very informative. Would it be difficult then for a person to do a Pilates Class? They would need to really modify many of the movements to avoid flexion.
Nathalie: I would be careful in overestimating who osteoporosis affects. Many are younger than elderly and can certainly get to their back. That said - there are some classes which are not lying down. I have a standing one with a magic circle designed for those with osteoporosis and I'm sure PA can guide you toward others!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin