Me and My Mat<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 3188

Me and My Mat
Karen Sanzo
Class 3188

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great practice Karen thanks
4 people like this.
I am just returning from an injury and this was the perfect workout for me today. I am so grateful to Pilates Anytime for providing me with the opportunity to work with the finest instructors in the business.
Lori
4 people like this.
So excited when there is a new Karen Sanzo class! You are really superb at cueing and breaking it all down in an easy to understand way. I always make new connections in your classes. I hope there are more classes coming! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Perfect celebration for my 7th year anniversary with Pilates Anytime. A return to basics never fails to teach me (or remind me!) of important lessons.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you for another Karen Sanzo MAT CLASS ! Karen, with you it's not just doing the exercises, it's knowing and grasping the details of the movements I'm doing.
1 person likes this.
An absolutely awesome class. I love your lectures, there is always an "aha" moment for me. Looking forward to your next one!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for that wonderful class Karen! Your cueing is always so great, every class I take from you I seem to come away with a couple new gems. You are definitely the 'Queen'.
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
First comments!!!! Thank you. It's been a pleasure to add to my current repertoire on Pilates Anytime. It's even more enjoyable to read your comments. Thank you ALL for taking the time to comment. I have started to encourage my own clients to join. Many have!! What a great resource. Come see our studio when you're in Dallas.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Karen for a wonderful class - I agree with all the other comments - your teaching is so clear and it makes so much sense - I loved every minute!! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
So awesome to do this for myself (as a Pilates instructor) outside on my deck on a beautiful day! My low back was quite stuck and sore this morning and now it feels great! Looking forward to seeing you at POT in Chicago!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin