Me and My Mat<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 3188

Me and My Mat
Karen Sanzo
Class 3188

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Am so loving this fun class. Thanks Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Great class! reminding all of the little ques that you need to do exruce ithout feeling pain. very accurate. thank you
1 person likes this.
Hi Karen, Thank you so much. The entire class along with your other fundamentals was an eye opener to so many things. I definitly feel so much better with all the cues as I apply them in class. Cant wait for your next session in your advance classs or reformer.
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Great class, Thank you.
2 people like this.
Hi Karen! Nice to see you here again! As always, your cueing is precise and right on. "Tip not grip" I love it! I still listen to your CD "Pilates more than exercise" on occasion when driving. Also, congratulations on the article about you in Pilates Style magazine. I read it over the weekend. Keep up your great work Karen! thank you!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class. Excellent explanations. I enjoyed your answers to the "Why am I doing that?". I do have a question to ask you. I just want to clarify something. Do you mean we can approach the Hundred exercise in two different ways? Which one is best for beginners? Thank you for your attention.
1 person likes this.
love love love your sessions....in this one, i especially LOVED - the set up of arm press to mat, pelvic curl, ab curl, & leg press to mat.....each a base for various exercises. Also loved the side body work - genius!!!! and the golden rule, if you're tired, stop. thank you thank you Karen & PA
1 person likes this.
Awesome foundation class as always!
Karen Sanzo
More Me and My Mat Coming Up.
Really great cueing thank you Karen and some further ideas for classes this week! Always inspiring. More please;)
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin