Front Body Reformer<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4917

Front Body Reformer
Carrie Pages
Class 4917

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow!  Loved this class!  Carrie - I really appreciated the cueing and set up for 100's, that was an amazing way to really tap into the abs.  I am definitely going to be using that one on my clients.  Great build ups into the tougher exercises as well, I will definitely be repeating this class often.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!  Your cueing always make a difference! I am loving your new reformer series!  Thank you!
Liya O
1 person likes this.
I’ve just started to watch, and a que toes&bar that ingages the abs was something new ( delicious) for me, I’ve already used this cue on my clients :) Thank you !!!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class thanks Carrie, can really feel the ab connection, love your cues!
1 person likes this.
My new favorite! Excellent cues and pace!! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Carrie! Your cueing is always so helpful.  And, also always fun and enthusiastic!  This was a really fun and challenging class.
Caroline B
Great job great cuing !
Diane Duvall
I am loving this series!  Love the Teaser progressions and that variation of Tendon Stretch 1 Leg was my most successful ever.  Awesome cuing as stated above.  Thank you!!
Tom C
You could definitely lose the finger snapping while you're counting reps.  Not a trained dog, distracting and unnecessary.
1 person likes this.
Tom C ~ Thank you for your feedback. Snapping while counting is common, especially for those with a dance background like Carrie. It helps to keep the rhythm and pacing during certain movements. 
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin