BOSU Pilates Fusion and Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Workshop 5371

BOSU Pilates Fusion and Flow
Erika Quest
Workshop 5371

Watch this Workshop
Lori
Wonderful workshop!  Always appreciate your classes  and the level  of joy you bring to them.  Very happy to have the handout to help me remember all of the exercises.  Thank you Erika!
Erika Quest
Lori Hey Lori! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and happy the handout will help you. I always appreciate them as well. Also, look for the BOSU FUSE session coming out shortly that puts all of this content into a full class format as well. Much love, Erika
Hi Erika Where do I find the print out section Thank you a outstanding workshop
Carol S
Cheri D If you are looking for the PDF handout, the link is right under the description above. Functional Flows Handout
Erika Quest
Cheri D I think Carol S helped you out on this one, so I hope you were able to find and download! xo
Erika Quest
Carol S Thanks for helping  out, Carol! Hope you enjoyed. xo
1 person likes this.
Thanks Erika,  Nice workshop and demos. ( I just might have to invest in a BOSU of my own at home.)
Erika Quest
Don S Hey Don! Thanks for taking the workshop, and glad you enjoyed.  A companion class that puts this all together is coming soon too. Much love, Erika
Carrie Miller Smaczny
So good!  I loved it.  I really like the instablity of ithe BOSU as it changes our proprioception.  As the Pilates equipment is a hard surface.  Thanks again.
Diane Duvall
1 person likes this.
The BOSU is one of my favorite pieces of equipment for my own workouts and my clients!  Great, enthusiastic education (a new "twist"... different way  of thinking about the oblique slings for me) and some new exercises that I had never done on this amazing apparatus.  Loved this and the fact there was no charge.  Thank you!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin