BOSU Pilates Fusion and Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Workshop 5371

BOSU Pilates Fusion and Flow
Erika Quest
Workshop 5371

Watch this Workshop
Erika Quest
Carrie Miller Smaczny Thanks for the love, Carrie! Glad you enjoyed and look for the companion class to put all of this together soon. All my best, Erika
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Diane Duvall Hi Diane! Thanks for the love and glad you enjoyed. I adore the BOSU too and glad you got some ideas and thoughts on how to continue to integrate this tool. Look for the companion class called FUSE which will put all of this into a practice / workout coming soon. Hugs, Erika
1 person likes this.
So inspirational. Thanks a lot.
Erika Quest
Graziella A Thanks for taking this workshop with me Graziella! Look for the companion class that puts this all into action coming soon! Plus more fun BOSU content. Much love, Erika
Thanks for the reminder, my BOSU has been a bit lonely in the corner here at home for awhile! Time to reenergize it:)
Erika Quest
Elayne Connery T Awesome, Elayne. Thanks for taking the time to do this workshop with me. There is a companion session coming out soon which puts all of this and more into practice. Keep your eyes peeled. Hugs, Erika
1 person likes this.
Very very good. I too love the Bosu. You gave me a lot of new ideas Brilliant! 🤩
Erika Quest
Ilja Aw, Ilja! Thank you for taking this workshop. Look for the companion class called FUSE coming soon to put all of this and more into practice. Much love, Erika
Michele P
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika! I thoroughly enjoyed your energy, cueing, handout, and excellent instruction. I will be using these concepts and exercises in my class and studio for a long, long time. Brava!!!
Erika Quest
Michele P Super, Michele! It's totally my pleasure and I hope you and your clients love it! All my best, Erika
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin