Strengthening Your Deep Core<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 5426

Strengthening Your Deep Core
Niedra Gabriel
Class 5426

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
fantastic work. I love the details - and take time to explore them as you suggest.  I really feel how to strengthen my upper back, and much more. thank you
Christina C
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic difference moving the pulley down the riser makes! Beautiful class, Niedra. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Christina C and memare so glad you discovered new ways to workout and feel in your bodies 
Andrea B
Loved the cueing--very helpful!  For future videos would you please consider having the person on the reformer do the spring changes?  When you do them for her it makes it more difficult to keep up. 
Niedra Gabriel
Andrea B what a great suggestion . I never thought of this part. Much appreciated and will do this in the future. thank you 
Michael Mary S
Thank you for sharing .  Your cueing and explanation of each muscle is super.  I really liked your discussion on the should extension.  You are right!  You don't get it in one day.  
1 person likes this.
Niedra, truly brilliant class (as always!). Loved how you opened with heel slides, drew our awareness to HOW posterior activation supports deeper core engagement, and then wove that theme throughout the full body workout. This class is simple, but not at all easy -- and may lean more towards advanced than intermediate based on the amount of concentration required. Loved it! Thanks again, Niedra!
Niedra Gabriel
Rachel L AND Michael Mary S , thank you both for  sharing. I'm thrilled that you enjoy my explanations - i aspire to make my point of view and understanding of what is happening and what we really want out of bodies clear so "my students" can go on and become great in their own orientation.   Its so much more than copying exercises....
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin