Advanced Arm & Back Reformer<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 5455

Advanced Arm & Back Reformer
Lesley Logan
Class 5455

Watch this Class
Amy K
1 person likes this.
Awesome class, Lesley! I’ll definitely be doing this again, and using these cues and exercises with my husband who struggles to find the connection to his back. 
Amy K woohoo! LOVE reading this! Glad to hear you love it and you can pass the info along to your hubs! xx~LL 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lesley! I really appreciate the way you teach, it just makes sense to me and my body.
1 person likes this.
Great cues and great class!  I’ve always struggled finding my back arm connection so this will be a go to for me. 
1 person likes this.
Rachel May woohoo! I love reading this! I love helping this work make sense in bodies so my day is made xx~LL 
1 person likes this.
Kimberly R yay! Take it and the Intermediate one as much as you want! If you haven't seen the tutorial with it yet check it out. And, enjoy the practice. It takes time. Some days are better than others. But you'll get it! xx~LL 
Suzanne F
1 person likes this.
Great class! I needed a good challenge and this was perfect 👌🏼
Suzanne F love it! SO happy this class gave you a the challenge you were looking for! xx~LL 
Amy W
1 person likes this.
Great class. Just when I think I’ve got that arm/back connection, I fall apart in overhead and snake. Guess that’s why it’s a practice. Thank you Leslie for keeping me working!!
1 person likes this.
Amy W ohhh Overhead, make sure you've got heavy enough springs and your chin lifts up. Those two things can be culprits. Snake, check your body weight, half in arms and half in legs. But, legs move the Snake :) Also, its so ok to have exercises that give you a check in on how your connections are coming. We don't need to be perfect! xx
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin