Discover the Basics<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 589

Discover the Basics
Niedra Gabriel
Class 589

Watch this Class
REALLY good class Niedra. Took it twice and really got a lot out of it especially at the end.
I thoroughly enjoyed this class! I appreciate the use of theraband, it certainly helped with remembering to zip my core to engage instead of using my head and neck. The stretch and joint rotation at the end were very helpful. Thank you! I look forward to taking this class again :)
Niedra Gabriel
That is wonderful to hear - I am so glad you both enjoyed the workout.
Liking this class.... I've been on injury timeout and just getting back to pilates and yoga. Niedra is a good coach and her explanations are clear.....brava
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Savagedancer - I like your name. Anyone who has that name obviously LOVES dancing and moving. Keep up with careful recovery, injuries are sometimes the best teachers.
Stacie J
Another great class, especially after taking 2weeks off to care for family. Next time I  will try to keep it up.
Stacie J
Ps, is there a way to down load video deos? I have freezing issues (really, how long can you hold that teaser until the video restarts?)? Thanks!
stacie ~ We have an option to download videos on our app for the iPhone and iPad. If you don't have these devices, we are working on an Android app as well which will have the same features as the iOS app. You can also try our Video Troubleshooter for tips to help with video playback issues. I hope this helps!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin