Creative Foam Roller<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 716

Creative Foam Roller
Niedra Gabriel
Class 716

Watch this Class
Enjoyed it so much!! Just used my home foam roller from Stott on your class and loved every second of it! WOW really feel stretched after my jog and opened out at the shoulders. Thank you Niedra you are a fantastic teacher.
Niedra I vow to do this class at least 2xs a week. I have been in so much pain with my shoulders and I finally have some relief. I feel broader in my chest, my shoulders are so relaxed and my alignment is more centered. Thank you! Your are such a great instructor!
Niedra Gabriel
Oh my goodness, I am just now reading all these fabulous comments and am thrilled to death by how beneficial this work is for you all very very grateful you find this tranformational. The power of on line and internet is incredible....
Please keep this in your practice as removing barriers and unravelling tension is as important as the work - you just increase your talent and potential
Happy holidays all,
so very useful for teaching techniques, hands on corrections and modifications. As an instructor I find Niedras classes so valuable to watch and the diversity in postures and body types of the class members make it so informative and relevant to my teaching. thank you
2 Thumbs Up!
Loved every second of this fantastic workout ! Thank you so much Niedra :))
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comments - I always enjoy reading them, and take to heart what is working for you all.
What a great workout to use my new bolster (Christmas pressie) for the first time. Thank-you!
Niedra Gabriel
Love that you gt to use your christmas gift for this class. Makes me smile.
I love that there are night classes! I tend to gravitate toward them at night! Strange, but true! Loved this! ????
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin